Call for papers for the ISINI Conference, Wroclaw, 30-31 August 2018.
The thirteenth international conference of the International Society for the Intercommunication of New Ideas (ISINI) will take place at the WSB University in Wroclaw, Poland, 30-31 August 2018. You are invited to submit papers that are within the scope of ISINI.
The purpose of the Society is: to foster the discovery and dissemination of new ideas, in particular in economics and other social sciences, to test these ideas and to study the application to problems of the real world. The Society aspires to realize its purpose by creating and upholding an environment where economists join forces with scholars from other disciplines.
The organizers invite scholars to submit papers around six focal themes (click on the title for detailed description of the special sessions):
- Climate change regulation 2.0. Making the Paris agreement work
- The university as an arena of sustainability transition
- Global collapse. There is no alternative(TINA) and the development of a “post- truth safe space?”
- Markets, Money and Democracy
- Special CEVI session on “Energy and Valuation Issues”
Papers presented on the ISINI conference can be submitted for review and publication in one of the following journals:
- International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management (http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=ijccsm)
- The International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journal/ijshe)
- Central European Review of Economics and Management (cerem-review.eu)
- Central and Eastern European Journal of Management and Economics (ceejme.eu)
Information concerning submission deadlines, registration and conference program can be found on the ISINI website.
Pingback: The University as an Arena for Sustainability Transition | sustainable higher education·